10 Restaurants You Can Walk to From the 17th Street Inn, Tybee Island
One of the best things about being on vacation is the ability to leave your normal routine at home and discover a new area. When vacationing in a beach town, being able to easily get to the surrounding restaurants and activities of where you’re staying is super important. What’s the easiest way to get somewhere? Walking of course!
Walking from the 17th Street Inn to any of the surrounding restaurants not only keeps gas money in your pocket, it gives you the opportunity to really see and experience the atmosphere of the town. There are 10 places to eat within walking distance that are sure to please your taste buds and provide good times.
1. Just 42 seconds away, Nickie’s 1971 Bar & Grill had a grand re-opening in 2010! With a family diner in front and a casual, comfortable lounge in back, this is a place you’ve got to try.
2. Also 42 seconds away, Sunrise Restaurant features a menu of All-American Southern classics!
3. Again, 42 seconds away, Sandbar Sushi Bar is exactly what it says…a sushi bar! Since they don’t have a website, you’ll just have to walk there and check them out for yourselves!
4. Just 47 seconds away, Fannie’s On The Beach is a funky little restaurant just across from the beach, providing a fun atmosphere for the whole family for lunch or dinner.
5. Just 51 seconds away, Cap N Chris Restaurant is a family style place to eat. Can’t find a website for them so if you visit them, let us know more!
6. Just 52 seconds away, The Breakfast Club is a family owned and operated diner whose owner/chef is a Culinary Institute of America alumni.
7. Just 54 seconds away, Wind Rose Cafe serves up American, seafood, burgers, and Southern style foods perfect for the whole family!
8. Just 1 minute away, Spanky’s Beachside is right across from the Tybee Pier. Offering lunch, dinner, coffee, and drinks, Spanky’s is great for groups, families, take-out, or catering.
9. Also just 1 minute away, Dohphin Reef Oceanfront Restaurant & Bar serves a breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner, and a seafood buffet. It’s perfect for a family, couple, or just to hang out on your own.
10. Also just 1 minute away, Stingray’s Seafood has been voted best seafood, best margaritas, best bartender, and best place to watch a parade by the Tybee Breeze.
With 10 places to eat within walking distance from the 17th Street Inn, we can safely say there’s something for everyone!
Which of these 10 have you tried or want to try?
Tybee Island is home to so many things to do and see that just about every place you can go will have you wishing you had more time to spend here! What are some of your favorite things to do in Tybee?
Contact us here at the 17th Street Inn for more information about staying with us, things to do on Tybee Island including dining, nightlife, beach activities, must see attractions and events, and any other questions you may have about the area! We would also love for you to connect with us on our Facebook Page.